Who We Are
We are Coloradans – individuals, businesses, utilities, and organizations from across the state – who believe in the importance of an electric grid that incorporates renewable resources in the right way – in a fair, efficient, and sustainable manner.
We support an electric grid that is reliable, secure, and that ensures benefits and costs are shared fairly by all who use it. We care about our energy future and know that a robust electric grid supports economic prosperity, a diverse energy supply, and allows for innovation and technology to thrive.
What We Support
- We support a reliable, secure, and affordable integrated electric grid in Colorado.
- We support Colorado’s diverse energy portfolio and the advancement of renewable energy, but understand that an advanced electric grid makes renewable energy and an innovative energy portfolio possible.
- We support maintaining and sharing a robust and reliable electric grid that allows full access to all types of generation, while keeping costs low for all users.
- We support thoughtful public policy – legislative, regulatory and administrative – that protects the integrity and reliability of the grid while creating transparency around who uses it, and how grid access should occur.
- We support paying for the grid in a way that is fair to all energy consumers.
Take Our Fairness Pledge
Support a reliable, secure and affordable integrated electric grid for Colorado and join our organization by signing the following pledge.
As a Colorado citizen/business/organization, I depend on electricity and know that we as a community need to support a reliable and modern grid. Whether receiving power from our local utility, or exporting power to it – everyone relies on the grid and enjoys its benefits. I urge our communities, policy makers and regulators to consider, when enacting policies or writing legislation, that all electric grid users should pay their fair share of the costs of maintaining and improving the grid, so that Colorado continues to thrive.